Over the last several years, I have worked with numerous organizations, helping them succeed with their eLearning efforts.
Distance learning (also called eLearning or e-learning) gives us numerous new opportunities for
providing high-quality training, but also leads to many challenges.
Please take a few minutes to explore my Web site on distance learning, and contact me
via telephone or email to learn how I can help you or your organization succeed with your eLearning efforts.
I'm a Stanford-educated Fulbright recipient, experienced educator and leader, and a highly accomplished eLearning expert.
I will work within your budget, and always deliver high quality eLearning projects on or before time.
- Does your university have a hard time getting some professors on board?
- Is your organization uncertain about which eLearning platform to use?
- Does your board or administration need to gain a general understanding of eLearning?
- Would you like strategic planning assistance with regard to eLearning?
- Do you need manpower with various eLearning projects, but lack funds for a full-time position?
- Would you like to learn more about creating a vibrant online community?
- Would you like to learn how to teach online?
- Are you interested in purchasing books on eLearning?
- Would you like to learn more about return on investment in relation to eLearning?
- Anything else I can help you with?
I look forward to hearing from you!
Dr. Mona Engvig is the recipient of the prestigious 2008 Stanley J. Drazek Teaching Excellence Award at the
University of Maryland University College in the Graduate School of Management and Technology! Learn more at www.umuc.edu/distance/odell/ctla/drazek/2008/drazek3.shtml.
Please check out Mona Engvig's latest book,
Online Learning: All You Need to Know to Facilitate and Administer Online Courses.